Monday, May 25, 2009

Even Dogs Go Grey!

As you can see by the date, these are photos from a while ago. That's Cinder on the edge of the pool. When we're in the water she gets anxious and runs around the rim. Every so often she accidentally/on purpose falls in. My daughter has trained her to swim to the ladder and climb out.

Every once in a while Climber allows us to take a photo of her. In this one, I realized how old she was getting by the greying of her muzzle and eyes. She'll be 12 in September.

Cinder loves to pose for the camera. My daughter can get her to do anything. Here, she took a snap of Cinder on the pile of snow at the edge of the driveway!


There's a mountain across the highway from our community that, in winter, is prime for sledding. We take Cinder with us and she accompanies my daughter up the mountain, then runs beside her as she slides down. Sometimes she lets my daughter win!




No comments:

Post a Comment