Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Cinder Doesn't like Hail

The spring season brings with it the welcome melting of snow, warmer temperatures, showers, tulips poking out of the ground and, sometimes, the occasional hailstorm.
I have been fighting a migraine for three days and, when nothing seems to help, I can only await a weather system to blow through town and clear the air. At last it happened. I feel quite a bit better.
The sky turned ominously dark in about twenty minutes and I could see something falling on the mountain tops to the North of us. As it travelled closer I could feel the air pressure in my head rapidly drop and then, with painful burst, the sky opened and it began to hail.
Cinder was outside at the time. Over the drone of the pounding hail I could hear her feet hit the earth with each step.


So, out came my trusty Canon Rebel and clickity click I have some great pictures of the hail storm.....and one of Cinder sitting on the top of the stairs looking at me as if I were the next cadidate for Canada's Biggest Nutcase!


Good thing there wasn't any thunder with that hail.


No comments:

Post a Comment