Monday, March 9, 2009

Muddy Paw Prints on Leather

Since I'm not working right now, I usually give my daughter a ride to school. It's still quite cold outside and the trek is about 2.5 km. When the wind starts up the valley, it can feel like -20C and take your breath away.
Cinder, our Border Collie, just loves to go for a ride in the Jeep. Specifically she likes to hop over the rear seat into the cargo area, press her nose against the back window when I'm in reverse and wag her long fuzzy tail as she watches where we are going. I just wish she could tell me right or left or if someone has left anything in the driveway that I should be aware of. Then, once I've changed gear to move forward she will plant herself between the two front seats to look intently out the front window. She's searching for other dogs.
Even though it was -10C this morning there are puddles of water here and there. Cinder, being the water loving beast that she is, happily danced in a puddle just prior to leaping into the Jeep and splattered mud here and there. Just for clarification, there's mud on the inside of the windshield! Oh, and I found some on the moon roof.
Armour All makes an excellent pre-moistened leather cleaning wipe and it retails at Canadian Tire for $8.99 that conditions too!
The really funny part is that it's guaranteed not to dry out for a year. Something tells me that they won't last that long.

No comments:

Post a Comment